Insurance and fees
All sessions are 50 minutes in length:
- $155 for the Initial Assessment
- $130 per Individual Therapy Session
- $145 per Couples Therapy Session
We accept payment by cash, check, Chase QuickPay, or credit card at time of service. Please be aware that we reserve the right to charge for sessions cancelled without 24–hours notice.
We accept most major insurances plans.
We also provide services for some employee assistance programs (EAP). Please contact your employer to find out more about EAP services.
If you are covered by an insurance provider that isn't in our network, contact your member services to find out more about possible out–of–network reimbursement.
As a courtesy to you, we will confirm coverage prior to the first session, but recommend that you also call your provider to get detailed information on your coverage.
The following is a list of helpful questions to ask:
- Do I have mental health benefits for outpatient therapy?
- What is my annual deductible and has it been met?
- Do I have a copay or coinsurance? How much is it?
- How many sessions are allowed in a year?
- Are there any restrictions for diagnoses covered?
- How much is covered for an out-of-network provider?
Private Self Pay
Some people opt to pay for therapy themselves as a way to secure privacy and increase independence in choice. When clients use insurance to pay for therapy, we are required to provide a diagnosis to the insurance company. The diagnosis and treatment episode become a part of your health insurance record.